Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Critique Week #9
















Last week I worked on the designs of the Living and Decorating department pages for the CountryHome.com prototype, which I presented this morning along with the rest of the website. Like I said in my response for this week, it was an uncomfortable hour as we were grilled constantly on our choices. Here are some screenshots of parts of the pages I presented this morning. But after our second meeting with the publishers earlier this afternoon, I am set and ready to go with the changes to be made to my pages. I designed these department pages with a modern feel in mind by trying to be simplistic and compartmental. The pages were pretty bare in terms of content because I did not have much direction from the two publishers in charge of my two pages. But my redesigns should look a lot better than this. Stay tuned! 

On deck:
-Working on CountryHome.com redesigns
-My trends assignment
-gathering art for Short Talk in VOX for the 4.16 issue




No comments:

Post a Comment