Monday, April 20, 2009

Critique: Week 12


Man, I can't believe it's week 12 already. Another four weeks and I will be walking across the stage at graduation. Slight shudder. But I still have a ton of classes, papers, tests, projects and job interviews before the end is finally in sight. Which brings me to my weekly critique.

So this week I didn't do as much as last week, and it's hard to show what I've done on here. I worked on getting my mini-portfolio ready, and put together the pages for one of them to see how it would look. I like it. I can't really show that on here, but that was one of the main things I did this weekend.

Last week I also added elements onto the pages of CountryHome.com, the Meredith Corp. commissioned project I am a part of. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of that on here yet as it is in the final tweaking stages. Hopefully I will have pictures of that up here soon.

I also worked on my website, http://web.missouri.edu/~emsc37/index.html. I incorporated many of the suggestions made by my classmates and professor, and I like how it turned out. Once I get time after graduation to learn Adobe Flash, I plan on redesigning it completely using flash. But that is a goal right now. What I can show besides this link to my website is the picture of my newly redesigned logo, seen above. It's still a work in progress now that we have an extra week to work on it, but this is what I have now.

On deck for next week:
1) Mini portfolio
2) Website

No comments:

Post a Comment