Tuesday, February 24, 2009

You can't miss... free tutorials on Flash!

On the blog Visual Editors, Desiree Perry posted information about free tutorials on Flash from Swinburne University of Technology in Melbourne, Australia. They can be downloaded onto the computer or even the iPod. She wrote that she considers the exercises, "a good beginner's guide." Click here to go straight to Swinburne's page. This will help those in the class that are designing their websites, want Flash, but do not have a membership on Lynda.com. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you posted this, because I have zero experience with Flash, so I'll definitely be using this. I think we're all scared about the job hunt, so don't worry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eric! I can use all the help I can get with Flash and Dreamweaver, and it's becoming clearer everyday that I need to learn these programs before I embark upon the "real world."

    ReplyDelete