Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Response to today's class (2/24)

I thought today's class was very useful because I got my design portfolio critiqued by the rest of my capstone class. I've been designing for a while and have a lot of clips, mostly of newspaper design. It's hard to narrow down what I would want to put in a mini-portfolio, something I have to do later on this semester, so it was good that I got some outside opinions on what I should put in the portfolio. I think this was a great opportunity to see what clips I should focus on getting copies of to send out to employers for employment opportunities as graduation is now only about two and a half months away. Job hunting is tough, so any help I can get to make that road easier is greatly appreciated. And today was one of those help sessions I needed. Thanks class.

No comments:

Post a Comment